If the Super Drillmaster shoes you ordered for your student do not fit and you wish to exchange them for a new size, review then complete the process below:
- Contact Brent Turner at email@example.com with the size of the shoes being returned, the new size needed, and the name and address information for where to ship the replacement shoes.
- Brent will issue a Return Authorization (RA) number. You must include this number CLEARLY on the outside of the box when returning shoes.
- You will be invoiced for $17 to cover shipping of the new shoes. You may pay this to American Accessories for Band via PayPal or check. Brent will provide the information with the RA number and it must be paid prior to the replacement/new shoes being shipped.
- Prepare the following items in an ‘outer box’ with the appropriate packing materials:
- The NEW and UNUSED shoes, in their original box and materials
- If the shoes are not returned in NEW condition with the original box, a 20% restocking fee will be charged by Drillmaster before the new shoes are sent.
- Ship the ‘outer box’ containing the items above to:
RA # _________
1333 Wyckoff Road
Neptune, NJ 07753-6805
- Upon receipt of the shoes and shipping payment, the replacement shoes will be shipped from the manufacturer to the address supplied in Step 1.
- You should expect receipt in approximately 5-7 business days AFTER receipt of your package by Drillmaster Corp.
If you have any questions, please contact our Online Store administrator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.