- Remove Copper Sash from Front of Jacket — DO NOT WASH SASH!!
- IF NECESSARY, You can SPOT TREAT with a BLEACH FREE Spot Treatment, such as SHOUT or SPRAY & WASH.
- Machine Wash Uniform Jacket, Pants and Gauntlets with BLEACH FREE Detergent in COLD WATER.
DO NOT USE BLEACH OR FABRIC SOFTENER ON UNIFORMS!!
- White Gloves may be Washed SEPARATELY in Detergent and Bleach if necessary.
- Hang Dry or Dry Uniform Pants and Jackets (WITHOUT SASH ) in Clothes Dryer on LOW SETTING.
- Marching Shoes should be Wiped Clean with a DAMP CLOTH.
- Neck Straps (anyone who wears one) should be washed.
- Once the Uniform is COMPLETELY DRY, Attach the Sash to the Jacket and Then Place Pant and Jacket on Hanger.
- Clean and dry Gauntlets should be Placed in a Plastic Shopping Bag PRIOR TO Returning to Garment Bag.
ALL UNIFORM PIECES AND MARCHING SHOES SHOULD BE PLACED IN THE GARMENT BAG
AND ARE TO BE RETURNED TO THE APPROPRIATE CART IN THE BAND ROOM