MARCHING BAND UNIFORM WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove Copper Sash from Front of Jacket — DO NOT WASH SASH!!
- IF NECESSARY, You can SPOT TREAT with a BLEACH FREE Spot Treatment, such as SHOUT or SPRAY & WASH.
- Machine Wash Uniform Jacket, Pants and Gauntlets with BLEACH FREE Detergent in COLD WATER.
DO NOT USE BLEACH OR FABRIC SOFTENER ON UNIFORMS!!
- Gloves can be Washed SEPARATELY in Detergent and Bleach.
- Hang Dry or Dry Uniform Pants and Jackets (WITHOUT SASH ) in Clothes Dryer on LOW SETTING.
- Marching Shoes should be Wiped Clean with a DAMP CLOTH.
- Next Straps (anyone who wears one) should be washed.
- Once the Uniform is COMPLETELY DRY, Attach the Sash to the Jacket and Then Place Pant and Jacket on Hanger.
- Clean and dry Gauntlets should be Placed in a Plastic Shopping Bag PRIOR TO Returning to Garment Bag.
CLEAN UNIFORMS ARE TO BE RETURNED TO
THE APPROPRIATE CART IN THE BAND ROOM