Your one-stop page for info on our various fundraisers
• Current Funding Needs
Business Charitable Donation Match
Do you work for a company that matches charitable donations? The donation you make to the Marching Band, Drumline and Colorguard programs each season are considered donations. Ask your company if they would be willing to match your donation. Questions regarding this opportunity should be directed to our Board Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aliso Niguel Instrumental Music Boosters are looking for some corporate sponsors to assist our championship program. Our Booster program has some interesting advertising opportunities that we are hoping local businesses will find exciting. More information regarding sponsorship levels and related advertising opportunities can be found here: Sponsorship Form
Do you own or know of a business that might be interested in sponsoring our program? Feel free to edit the letter below and make a direct ask to your favorite dentist or restaurant! General Solicitation Letter
Social Media Content (cut and paste into your social media account): Friends and family do you own or know of an amazing business that would like a new advertising opportunity? The Aliso Niguel Marching Band, Drumline and Colorguard is looking for some sponsorships to help out our Championship program! More information can be found here: http://www.anhsmusic.com/fundraising/fundraising-docs-forms
As always, questions or additional information regarding sponsorships can be directed to our fundraising team: email@example.com
• Performances/Events/School Activities/Special Offer
Taste of Aliso
2018 Taste of Aliso Flyer – The 2018 Taste of Aliso will be held on Saturday, April 28th. The purpose of this event is to support extra curricular activities at Aliso Niguel High School. The event is hosted at the Laguna Design Center and it features live music, local food and an amazing silent auction. For each ticket sold our Booster program raises $25. Tickets maybe purchased from one of our program students or you can purchase online.
- http://www.anhspfan.org Click on Buy Tickets, fill out your information.
- When you get to, “Which Club Would you Like to Support?” Choose – Instrumental Music
In addition to ticket purchases, we are looking for items that can be auctioned, some examples are below.
- Tickets to a sporting event.
- Vacation timeshares.
- Gift Certificates to a restaurant or service.
- New electronics, jewelry or merchandise.
You can request items/services from your favorite businesses by using this editable letter Taste of Aliso Donation Letter. Donations and questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. 100% of these silent auction proceeds go towards our program. As always, gifts and donations are tax deductible.
Social Media Content #1 (cut and paste into your social media account): Friends and family – our Marching Band, Drumline and Colorguard will be participating in the 2018 Taste of Aliso. Right now our program is looking for silent auction items. 100% of the money raised from the silent auction goes back to our program. If you own or know of a business that may have an item or service to donate, please contact email@example.com. More information can be found here: http://www.anhsmusic.com/fundraising/fundraising-docs-forms
Social Media Content #2 (cut and paste into your social media account): Friends and family – the 2018 Taste of Aliso is right around the corner. This annual event features Music, Food, Drinks and the biggest Silent Auction you have ever seen. For every ticket sold the Marching Band, Drumline and Colorguard program receives $25. You can purchase a ticket at http://www.anhspfan.org, click on Buy Tickets, fill out your information. When you get to “Which Club Would you Like to Support?”, choose – Instrumental Music. See you there!
• Other Fundraising Opportunities
Your Amazon shopping dollars can benefit our entire program.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you are prompted to select a charitable organization from our list of eligible organizations. You can change your selection at any time. Aliso Niguel High School Instrumental Music Booster Inc.
- Already enrolled? Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new charitable organization to support: Aliso Niguel High School Instrumental Music Booster Inc.
Communities for Cause
- Step 1: Simply download the Communities for Cause App on your iPhone or Android device.
- Step 2: Create an account and select ANHS Instrumental Music Boosters as your cause of choice.
- Step 3: Shop and dine as you normally would and snap a picture of your receipt at checkout. Communities for Cause will direct all donations made by your restaurant purchases back to ANHS Instrumental Music Boosters!