May 22 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Wednesday, May 22 is our annual Spring Concert. This is our final performance of the year and is in combination with our amazing Orchestra program. There will be three ensembles performing classical, contemporary and film score music.
The concert is Free and will begin at 7:30 pm. Please note that over 1500 people usually attend this concert, so arriving early to get a good seat is recommended. Programs will be available at the door. Please try to only take one program per family to allow enough for everyone.
Our Band Boosters will also be selling dinner outside the front of the gym beginning at 4:00 and ending by 6:30 pm.
Here is the schedule for our Band Students:
Students need to bring their concert dress with them to school on the morning of May 22. Please make sure your student is wearing BLACK concert attire as marked in our band student hand book.
- 3:00 pm Help Set-up Chairs and Stands in gym
o Percussion set-up equipment
- 3:30 pm Full Jungle Orchestra Rehearsal Begins
- 4:30 pm Wind Ensemble Rehearses
o Symphonic Band waits in back stands
o Concert Band Dismissed for Dinner
- 5:00 pm Symphonic Band Rehearses
o Wind Ensemble Dismissed for Dinner
- 5:30 pm Symphonic Band Dismissed for Dinner
- 7:00 pm All students back at school and dressed
- 7:15 pm Symphonic Band Seated—prep perform
o Wind Ensemble and Concert Band seated in back stands
- 7:30 pm Concert Begins—Symphonic Band Performs first
o All other groups seated in back stands and quiet
o Stage change after Symphonic Band is done
- 7:50 pm Wind Ensemble Performs
o All other groups seated in back stand and quiet
o Stage change after Wind Ensemble Performs
- 8:10 pm Jungle Orchestra Performs
- 8:30 pm Approximate end of concert
o Everyone helps to put chairs and stands away
o Percussion put instruments away
- 9:00 pm Everyone Go home (approximate dismissal)
We hope to see you there!